A Liquorland, petrol station and various health facilities are among the latest sites to be added to NSW’s Covid-19 exposure list.
Multiple regional NSW hubs have been exposed to coronavirus with alerts issued for venues in Beckom, Broken Hill, Dubbo, and Orange.
NSW Health updated its Covid-19 exposure list on Tuesday evening following 753 new locally acquired infections.
Among the latest venues were regional towns and cities spread out across NSW.
Anyone who visited the following venues at the listed times in Broken Hill – in the state’s far west – must get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
- Axel’s Pet Supplies: 229 Oxide Street; 9:45am to 9:55am on Friday August 20.
- Broken Hill Gourmet Meat: Corner Grossan Street and Blende Street; 11:45am to 11:55am on Friday August 20.
- Good Price Pharmacy Warehouse: 4-5 Broken Hill Village Shopping Centre, Corner South Road and Gossan Street; 9:30am to 9:40am on Friday August 20.
- Liquorland Broken Hill: Corner Grossan Street and Blende Street; 10:25am to 11:25am on Friday August 20.
Anyone who visited the following venues at the listed times in Dubbo has been deemed a casual contact to a positive case and must get tested and isolate until a negative result is received.
The town in central NSW was first exposed to Covid-19 on August 11 after two cases were detected – they forced Dubbo West Public School and Macquarie Anglican Grammar School to close.
- Delroy Park Shopping Centre: Minore Road; 10:40am to 12:00pm on Friday August 20.
- Inland Petroleum West Dubbo: 98 Victoria Street; 5:00pm to 5:10pm on Saturday August 21; 8:45am to 8:55am on Monday August 16; 9:35am to 9:40am on Sunday August 15.
- Lucky: 733-43 Whylandra Street; 4:45pm to 4:50pm on Saturday August 14.
- Mackintosh Mechanical: 13 Evans Street; 10:00am to 10:25am on Monday 16 August 2021
- Orana Mall Pharmacy: Shop 110-111 Orana Mall, Wheelers Lane; 10:30am to 12:30pm on Friday August 20.
- Orana Radiology: 168 Brisbane Street; 1:50pm to 3:15pm on Friday August 20.
- Petrie‘s Mitre 10 Dubbo: 64-70 Macquarie Street; 11:30am to 11:45am on Tuesday August 17.
- Snare Newsagency: 93-95 Tabragar Street; 3:35pm to 3:40pm on Friday August 20.
Anyone who visited BP Beckom Roadhouse between 9.40am to 9:55am on Tuesday August 17 and between 1.10pm to 1.35pm on Monday August 16 must also self-isolate and get tested.
Of the 753 locally acquired cases on Tuesday, 283 were from Western Sydney Local Health District (LHD), 233 were from South Western Sydney LHD, and 73 were from Sydney LHD.
Premier Gladys Berejiklian praised suburbs with high vaccination rates, including Burwood, Fairfield, Canterbury and Bankstown, but singled out Blacktown, which she said had gone from having the lowest rate to the highest.
The full list of coronavirus exposure venues can be viewed on NSW Health’s website.